What we love about GAL most of all is meeting new fabulous designers!
Our guest today is Justyna Kacprzak (Just-in on Ravelry, website: cuteandkaboodle.com), a mom of two boys and a crochet designer. Justyna has a wide portfolio of patterns of lovely and funny creatures and anyone can find a toy to fall in love with!
Let's play favourites!
1. Which of your designs is your most favourite?
That's a tough one! I guess it might be schnauzer or my first teddy bear pattern.
2. Which of your patterns would be your favourite recommendation to a novice crocheter?
Maybe a sweet baby seal as it requires minimal sewing.
3. And which one would be such to a more experienced crocheter?
Bruno bear for sure!
4. What is your most favourite part of designing?
Crocheting the actual toy.
5. Favourite knitting/crocheting technique?
I love cables!
6. Favourite yarn brand/yarn type?
For amigurumi I mostly use acrylic and cotton blend. For garments I like merino and alpaca.
7. Favourite place to crochet?
Anywhere! But if I was to give only one place that would be my couch, probably.
8. Favourite colour combination?
I like how brown and turquoise go together.
9. What are your (favourite) designing plans for 2015?
I plan to start working on a new book!
10. Is there a designer-GAL participant, whose designs you favourited most of all?
My queue is full of Alicia Plummer's patterns, so I guess that would be her. Although, I've bought and favorited patterns by many other designers, too.