STORY: Summary 2015, Yuliya

by Yuliya Tkacheva
MsWeaver

2015 is drawing to a close and it's been a great year for the Cup of Stitches team. Following Lena's summary, here is what I have been up to during this year.

It started with a trip to what is now one of my favourite cities in the world, Amsterdam, and the City Break Hat was made for that trip. At the end of the year, I created two more post-stitch accessories, Winterlaced Cowl and Winterlaced Hat, also combined together in an ebook, so this technique has "framed" my year rather nicely:

My growing Tunisian crochet portfolio now includes two more designs, Of Sails and Waves stole and Tri cowl:

I had a lot of fun playing with lacy shawls this year and created two ebooks, containing a pair of shawls each.

Two Summer Stories with One Summer Day and One Summer Night:

Linen Letters with Hugs and Stitches and Very Truly:

I am also very proud to have added two more garments, Olga Top and Liza Pullover, to my clothing portfolio:

I hope your crocheting year has been just as much fun as mine and the upcoming 2016 will bring you lots of crafty joy. Thank you so much for supporting our indie work, following us here and on Ravelry and creating your gorgeous projects from our patterns. Happy 2016 to you all!

Comments

  1. Such fabulous creations in 2015! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2016! :-) Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts