PATTERN RELEASE: Color Therapy Cowl

Color Therapy cowl has been published :) It is 25% off until the end of December 2 and is part of Gift-A-Long. You are very welcome to join Gift-A-Long CAL with this pattern at http://www.ravelry.com/groups/indie-design-gift-a-long

When I was working on this design, my goal was to create an ideal intelligent pattern for Tunisian crochet beginners. I did want this design to match several characteristics at the same time, such as:
  • simplicity. It uses Tss only, and worked flat, and seems to be a good project for beginners. Working flat is easy and seaming sides is fast.
  • spectacular appearance. The cowl is reversible, colorful, with the stripes on the one side, and mixed colors on the other side. It is stylish. 
  • accuracy. I wish to make this design, not an actual crocheting, as neat as possible. The finished cowl looks great, even if it is, in fact, your first Tunisian crochet project. And also I hope that it didn’t become boring after all :) I used two balls of yarn with long-color repeats and it was so relaxing to watch the colorplay and how the colors mix. 

The stitch pattern is reversible and creates delicate color “ladders” on one side, and stylish stripes on the other side.


My many thanks to my Tunisian muse and teacher MsWeaver for the inspiration and knowledge.

Comments

Popular Posts