Ozone: Shape

Among all my designer's reminders, mottos and mantras this one is probably the hardest and most ambiguous: Have fun! 

It is a pure joy to start bringing to life some not-serious lightweight ideas, but forgetting about all the responsibilities, commitments, deadlines, precious yarn, etc and just let yourself go is another challenge!

So along with my weekly Swatch Day, I have a reminder “Have fun” randomly set in my yearly planner just in case I forget about it and get bogged down in work.

This time I had fun with the cowl's shape and moved away from the regular tubular shape by adding a flirty triangular edging/corner made with the help of short rows.





Links:
Ozone pattern on Ravelry
Breeze Collection on Ravelry
Breeze Collection Lookbook

Yarn:
Malabrigo Worsted in shade Water Green

Comments

Popular Posts